The all new PLKB Swell V4 has the versatility to match all your needs – Wave, Freeride, or School. This is a high performance wave kite that flies quickly though the wind window and offers superb drift so you can fully focus on the board and wave. These characteristics make the Swell V4 a great kite for beginners, not only due to its drift capabilities and fantastic depower, but importantly the ease that it relaunches. And if you’re into freeriding or hydrofoiling, then look no further for the perfect LEI kite. All in all, the Swell V4 offers the perfect blend of ease of use and stability whether you’re a hard-core wave rider, freerider kitesurfer, kite foiler, or just starting out in this great sport.
The Swell V4 features:
- -3 strut hybrid/SLE – great stability, drift and relaunch
- -3 point bridle – huge and progressive depower
- -Double stitched leading edge – reinforced leading edge and struts
- -Kook proof – colour coded lines and bridles
- -Fit all valve – bayonet system fits all pumps
- -Multiple Wingtip settings – light bar pressure and great feedback
- -Trailing edge reinforcements – perfect protection for schools
- -Triflow – extremely smooth surface and airflow provides stability
To get the most out of the Swell V4 add the Navigator V6 Control Bar whose main design characteristics include:
- - Good grip - Smooth swivel system - Strong and durable - Easy to use safety - All connections are extra durable - No excessive parts, no complicated systems.