The new foil kite from Peter Lynn Kiteboarding is a unique depower foil kite that has been designed to take the best from LEI kites, such as ease of use and stability, but incorporate all the benefits that foil kites bring such as low wind performance, float and both upwind and downwind capabilities.
The Nova is a closed cell depower kite that ensures you get the best from a kite while being able to focus on the board. And that equals more time above the water and less time in it!
- One Line Relaunch: Closed cell construction and coated UL fabrics keep water out and air in;
- Bridge Technology: The inside of the kite is designed to maximize dimensional stability as well as reduced need for bridle points;
- Tension Straps: The tension straps ensure proper bulging to create a super solid wing that will behave as a tube kite;
- Medium Aspect Ratio, High Cell Count: The high number of cells ensure the wings dimensional stability;
- High End Paraglider Canopy: The Nova uses a high-end paraglider canopy with soft coating provided for top and bottom skin combined with a hard coating for the internal body;
- Dynacore Bridles: To make the bridles easy to understand, each Dynacore bridle for the A, B, C and brake bridle rows come in a different colour;
- Ronstan Orbit Pulleys: The Novaspeed system is constructed with 2×2 Ronstan® Orbit pulleys;
- Single Designs: To accomplish maximum performance across the entire range of sizes PLKB do not scale their kite designs up or down. This ensures optimal performance in all sizes
Add the Aviator Depower Foil Bar (Currently on Special Offer) to your order and get the PLKB specifically designed control system for this foil kite.