The Ocean Rodeo Pilot Bar is a very clean and extremely easy to use front line trim kite control bar. It features a below the bar swivel ‘Roto Hub’ that offers smooth line twist management. With above the bar trim, the Pilot Bar combines time-tested components and materials to deliver maximum precision and control to depower your kite. With the industry-leading push-away safety sytem, this is a great control bar that will keep you safe and comfortable for those long kitesurfing session.
The Ocean Rodeo Pilot Bar features:
- Generation 8 Punch Out Trim Loop - the best push-away safety system. Safety at all time whether lines are slack or under tension. Easy re-set.
- Cleat lock - made from stainless steel. Easy trim depower control with velcro fastening.
- Smooth Roller - for ultra smooth kite trimming even when you're kitesurfing fully powered.
- Integrated Bar Floats - one piece moulding with shick cord line holders for easy kite line storage.
- 'Hour Glass' bar opening - with marine grade stainles steel. Ensures the rugged PU tubing slides freely when sheeting in/out at extreme angles.
- All in Centre Line - holds and protects the depower line and primary centre line to prevent abrasion and snagging of these kite lines.
- Refined Roto Hub - a below bar swivel to untwist your centre kite lines after all those fun rotations!
- Bar length - 46 or 52 cm to suit your kitesurfing kite.
- Kite Lines length - 19m + 3m extensions. Premium Teufelberger lines. Plus a choce of pigtails to ensure it fits all types of 4-line kitesurfing kites.
The Ocean Rodeo Pilot kite control bar is a superb, safety-focused and comfortable bar that is versatile and exceptionally well made.