The Ocean Rodeo Shift kite control bar is a next generation bar with the depower trim controlled from the bar. Like all the best designs, the Shift bar is simple: twist the the knob at the end of the bar to power-up; nudge the knob to depower. It really is a simple as that. Which makes it one of the most user-friendly kite control bars we've ever seen.
Ocean Rodeo call the depower knob the Sidewinder and just one quarter turn delivers 1cm of trim. Five full rotations and you're powered up with 21cm of direct adjustment. Simply bump or nudge to depower in steps or for complete instant depower on the Shift kite control bar just use a swift downstroke. Read the reviews and you'll see why the Shift from Ocean Rodeo is likely to be the top choice for a range of kiteboarders using many different kites.
Top features include:
- The Groove Bar - carbon composite build for strength and lightness. Ergonomically shaped for max comfort whilst kitesurfing. Easy-flush access for smooth reliable trim adjustment every time. Moulded EVA grip with integrated bar floats. Marine grade stainless steel. Centre hole highly tapered for smooth sheeting at extreme angles.
- Sidewinder - complete kite trim control with one knob. Keep both hands on the bar as you adjust the depower trim. Intuitive - helps you stay focused on your kitesurfing.
- Helix Force Tensioned Rear Lines - ensures the rear lines pay out even with slack back lines. Crucial when rigging on the beach - allows easy depower before kite launch - perfect spooling every time, regardless of line tension. Fast water relaunch using the beads on the back line leaders.
- Generation 8 Punch Out Trim Loop - reliable kite safety release in all conditions. Ocean Rodeo designed what is now the industry standard. Reliable in both slack line and full powered scenarios - a fast release in all situations. Tuned for easy operation in an emergency, yet secure enough for the normal bumps and bangs of kitesurfing.
- Liros Flying Lines - German-made premium kitesurfing lines. Plus a choce of pigtails to ensure it fits all types of 4-line kitesurfing kites.
The Ocean Rodeo Shift Control Bar sets the standard for the new breed of kite control bars. Check out the reviews here:
IkSurfMag review HERE TheKiteMag review HERE