For 2019 CrazyFly have introcuded a brand new shape and construction for their All Terrain Vehicle surfboard. This versatile kite surfboard is designed to handle a wide variety of conditions; so whether you’re lucky enough to ride smooth big waves at your local break, or just have to deal with those that are blown out and mushy, this board will not disappoint. And it's just as good on flat water.
Now manufactured in the UK the ATV features:
- FCS II fin boxes for the latest click in fins
- Carbon stringers on top and bottom for exceptional flex
- Custom surf construction (PU core, Poly resin)
- Double concave on the bottom for smoothness and comfort
- Straighter outline and wider for optimal volume and balance
- Medium segmented rocker for acceleration
- Small fish tail for explosive snaps on any wave
- Thruster set up
- Footpads: back, middle and front (self-sticking)
- Two sizes
Length 5' 10" Width 18.75" Weight 3.4 kg Volume 24L
Length 6' 0" Width 18.9" Weight 3.5 kg Volume 26.5L
The big news for 2019 is CrazyFly's 3-year warranty.
CrazyFly are so confident in their construction, quality and durability that they are offering an industry-leading 3-year warranty - your kites and boards are fully covered for 3 years. But this is no ordinary warranty - it includes crashing your kite or board in water when learning to progress. Check out the the link here for terms and conditions.