Now in its thirteenth year the Raptor has a pedigree of proven performance and still continues to impress. The Raptor is a freeride - freestyle high-performance board for intermediate to advanced rider level.
The shape features an edge control track on the bottom for added grip and a subtle centre Vee for more speed under control. The brand new Triaxial 45 degree Eglass layup ensures a higher heel to toe stiffness for increased pop and more flex along the length of the board for added comfort and softer landings. A new dynamic feel is provided by the double carbon stringers on the deck and bottom and the Step Cap deck technology allows for thinner rails for ultimate edging and an amazing upwind performance.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand-new matt overprint for that eye-catching premium look.
The Raptor works best with pads and straps, as well as wake bindings.
- Double Carbon Stringers – dynamic feel, gtreat pop and comfortable
- Triaxial 45 Eglass - three times stronger, more responsive and greater flex
- Wood Core – a CNC machine creates the 3D shape
- Centre Vee - offering more speed with greater control
- Nano Glide Skin - higher speed and better grip
- Edge Control Track - provides excellent grip for precision tracking
- Step Cap - allows for thinner rails that enhance upwind tracking
- Carbon Fins – Stronger than steel, extremely durable and light
And don't forget the CrazyFly 3-year warranty - The Raptor Ltd Neon is made in Europe at CrazyFly's own factory and they are so confident in the construction, quality and durability that they are offering an industry-leading 3-year warranty - your kites and boards are fully covered for 3 years. But this is no ordinary warranty - it includes crashing your kite or board in water when learning to progress. Check out the the link here for terms and conditions.