The Blade Trigger has long been regarded as the ultimate all-round kite. Blade continue to work hard every year to test, listen to feedback, and make incremental improvements in the kite’s design, construction and performance. This has resulted in an amazing kite and the 11th Generation, launched in 2019, is no exception. As the Trigger enters its eleventh year, those subtle but all-important changes continue and the Trigger impresses even more.
For the 11th Generation, the Trigger features:
- -Super-reliable three-strut design - enhances the responsiveness and turning speed in every kite size.
- -Optional wave setting which positions the kite further in the edge of the window.
- -More depower and better drift characteristics – ideal for those that ride a surfboard or foil.
- -Increased depower - helps all rider levels who want to create power/depower.
- -Upgraded MAD3 inflation system - one-pump valve system has been re-designed with bigger valves to allow air to flow much quicker
- -Quicker inflation and deflation via the larger one pump system.
At Kitesurf Warehouse the Trigger is our ‘go-to’ kite, whether we want to boost high on a twintip board, carve smoothly on a surfboard or cruise around on a foil – this kite does it all with ease. So, whether you’re an advanced kiteboarder looking to stand out from the crowd, or a kitesurfing beginner taking your first steps, the Blade Trigger 11th Gen kite has something for everyone – powerful jumps, dynamic quick handling, super relaunch and enhanced durability - the latest Blade Trigger is your best skill-building companion. And all at an amazing price from Kitesurf Warehouse.
Check out this review of the Trigger: Tkb Review "lifting boost...that borders on the insane"...."user friendly package...a great option"