Liquid Force Comp Ltd Harness
(C) Copyright The S&B Trading Group
68 High Street Bangor CoDown N.Ireland
Like what we do ? Tell the world about us with these links.
2011 Liquid Force Comp Ltd Waist Harness
was £159 - now from £79
Harness the power for your traction activities - waist style harness suitable for all land and water based activities.
The Liquid Force Comp harness is Liquid Force’s complete 3D Thermoformed Harness.
All new for 2011, the Liquid Force Comp Harness is built light with a superior flex and low profile outline that make this one of the lightest and tightest waist harnesses available.
Throw in an EVA ‘Body Wrap’ Liner and it makes the Liquid Force Comp Harness conform to the body for that ‘like a glove’ fit.
New design features on the 2011 Liquid Force Comp harness includes the spreader bar stabilizer. This stabilizer, which is located at the lowest point of the spreader bar, keeps the spreader bar in the correct position and prevents it from vertically twisting into the riders ribs.
For 2011 Liquid Force has also integrated a new 3D Thermoformed core, providing a controlled flex that distributes loads evenly and remains lightweight, even when wet.
The Double Ended Quick Release System has also been updated to provide the rider with the most reliable leash release in the industry. One of the main features is the molded left and right side quick release for the leash. To release the leash from the harness, simply pull the left or the right side release loops. To re-attach the release system, simply slide the ends back in.
Another unique Liquid Force Comp Harness feature is a molded spreader bar pad, which features an inner sleeve to stow away the excess webbing.
The Liquid Force Comp harness also includes a leash connector to attach to your harness.
- 3D Thermo Molded Foam - providing lightweight and comfortable rigidity event when wet
- EVA molded body wrap liner providing even pressure disbursement and eliminating twisting
- Worlds first pre-curved EVA molded spreader bar pad, giving superior comfort and support while preventing uncomfortable spreader bar chest friction
- Ultra Flex shape and design to help unify the harness and the body into one
- Low profile outline designed to sit perfectly in the lower back position
- Quick release leash. Another Liquid Force original feature. This feature allows the riders to separate themselves from the kite leash if needed fromeither side of the leash attachment harness connections
- Liquid Force Rash Guard Technology, extra soft neoprene panels in the hip contact points that prevent chaffing
- Comp leash setup included
- Controlled Flex design that disperses the pull of the spreader bar throughout the entire harness
- Removable Spreader bar hold down strap that keeps the spreader bar in place for freestyle and hang time comfort
- Spreader Bar Quick clip allows rapid entry and removal of the harness
- Effortless strap adjustment geometry for easy single hand tightening adjustment of the spreader bar, even when riding.